Generally the face and neck are the portions of the body which are exposed to the onlookers, and the rest of the body is covered with clothes. Due to this, we take maximum care of facial and neck skin, and ignore other parts of our body namely back and breast area. In case at any time you decide to wear clothes with deep back or front you can be in for embarrassment.
Just like your face, acne can grow on your back or in the area of your breasts. To prevent growth of acne on your face you take a number of precautions. Similar precautions need to be taken in respect of your back and breasts as sebaceous glands, the cause of acne, are present in these parts.
In addition to following proper hygiene to have beautiful skin at your back and front, it is essential to wear breathable cotton clothes. Whenever possible, after heavy sweating, change your clothes. Time your routine in a manner that you get sufficient time to take care of the whole body and you need not rush out after caring for just the face and neck. Do not ignore irritation in any area of your body visible to you or not. In case of acne in the back or breast region, do not try to press it to expel the liquid mass in it, let it dry.
By following a few simple steps of home remedies to remove back acne, you will get rid of acne and be able to have good looking back skin. In case of back treatment you may not be able to reach some areas. If possible, get the help of some other person in completing the routine.
- For beautiful back skin you need to start with massage of the back. This can be done with the hands using fingers, palm and thumb. Starting from the neck, move downwards on both sides preferably at the same time. Gently massage the spinal area.
- After massage, your back will need a scrub. The scrub should be preferably organic. You can make a scrub using ginger and turmeric. Both these are very good for dull and uncared for skin with acne. To avoid irritation, before applying scrub, rub a small quantity of olive oil on your back.
- You can start the cleaning process by gently rubbing sea salt mixed with olive oil. This will exfoliate and clean your skin. Do not leave salt on your skin for long. Wash with running water and then proceed. To remove excess oil in the skin you can rub lemon juice gently on your back.
- Use the same process on the breast area. Remember that the breast skin is delicate as compared to the back, so be careful.
- After bath apply powder on the total area.