It is the desire of every woman to look slim and smart. For a smarter, look one should have ideal weight. Ideal weight means that you are not fatty or thin. Even if you are very slim you may not look good and dresses will not look good on you and the choices of the way you dress up will be limited. Body weight that is ideal for you depends upon your height. There exist height and weight charts and based on these the doctors will suggest the weight that is ideal for you. There are some specific weight loss advice for women to keep them fit and active, especially after childbirth weight loss procedure.
In case you are overweight you will need to go through a dieting programme. You will need to cut down on the calories you consume during the day. It is not advisable to cut down only on the calories you consume, along with this you need to increase your physical activity so that excessive fat is consumed or burnt down. Excessive cut on your calories intake may have adverse side effects. As such it is always advised to keep balance of diet and exercise for healthy mind and body.
In case you need to increase your weight, do not go in for very rich diet and forget the exercise schedule. You need to consume food rich in vitamins and minerals with some fat content and this should be associated with exercise so that fat deposit does not start on any part of your body.
To cut on your fat you need to keep the following nutrition advice for weight loss in mind:
- Target of losing about half a kg of weight per week will be an ideal situation. This will not result in body fatigue and weakness. Maintaining calorie input of about 1500 associated with exercise will help you out.
- Choice of food is essential for weight loss plan. You can go in for increased consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables and cutting on refined cereals and fat. Fast and junk food should be eliminated altogether.
- Do not excessively cut down on the consumption of food, this will reduce metabolism and the body will not be in a position to absorb essential nutrients from the food you eat.
- Remember to eat three meals a day. Many people tend to eliminate breakfast and the gap between dinner and lunch will be too long, resulting in damage to your stomach due to accumulation of excess acid. It is always better to eat small quantities three times a day.
- Drink at least eight to ten glasses of water a day. This will reduce your desire for food, and you will keep your body hydrated.
- Eat slowly by chewing the food as much as possible. It takes time for the signals of your being full to travel to your brain.
- Prepare a diet chart and follow it as far as possible.